Welcome! We’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our practice and to thank you for choosing our practice. We constantly are striving to make our patients’ visits more efficient. We invite you to begin your new patient registration now by following these directions:
1. Print and Fill out the Patient Registration Forms
These forms tell us some basic information about you and the nature of your current condition. Questionnaire on Patient Portal does NOT replace these required forms.
- Patient Demographics (View Forms)
- Financial Policy (View Forms)
- Initial Patient Information Survey (View Forms)
- Insurance Referral Information (View Information)
2. Prepare for your Office Visit
In addition to completing the above forms, we will also require the following information for your fist visit:
- Driver’s License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit (View Accepted Insurances)
- Referral or consultation form if applicable
- Prior X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG (please bring the films or CD-ROM containing the images with the paper report)
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- Please note: by law, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. Get Directions to Our Office
Visit our Locations page to find a map of the office where you will see your physician and get personalized driving directions.
4. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you have not yet filled out these forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!