Dr. Haddad practices at Cardiovascular Institute of Scottsdale. He is board-certified in multiple specialties, with a focus on interventional cardiology and vascular medicine. Dr. Haddad completed both his cardiovascular medicine and interventional cardiology fellowship at St. John Providence Medical Center in Michigan. He began practicing in Scottsdale in 2010 and pioneered cardiac angioplasty and stenting using the radial artery approach.
Dr. Haddad has vast experience in treating peripheral vascular disease, limb salvage and amputation prevention. He established the vein clinic at Cardiovascular Institute of Scottsdale, where he has helped many patients with varicose veins and venous insufficiency.
Dr. Haddad also helped to establish the carotid artery stenting program within the HonorHealth system.
He is Board Certified by:
- The American Board of Cardiovascular Disease
- The American Board of Interventional Cardiology
- The American Board of Vascular Medicine
- The National Board of Echocardiography
- The National Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- The National Board of Computed Tomography